Paid-Social Media Executive
7 days left
One of the UK's largest provider of student accommodation is currently looking for a passionate Social Media Executive to join their growing marketing team in Central London.
This role will be suitable for an extremely organised individual with a strong social background, coming from either agency or client side. Reporting directly to the E-commerce manager, the Social Media Executive will be expected to support the marketing team on developing market leading social media.
Key Responsibilities of the Social Media Executive:
- Manage Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube accounts
- Drive sales through social media platforms
- Creating engaging and relevant content for all social media channels
- Identify opportunities for innovative social media marketing campaigns
- Regularly report insights gained from social media to stakeholders
- Provide digital marketing and ecommerce support to the sales and marketing team
- Manage effective, tailored paid-for-social media campaigns thus ensuring an excellent ROI
- Support wider marketing team with social media support at housing fairs, open days and other events.
Experience and Skills for Social Media Executive:
- Previous experience in similar role
- Experience in managing paid-social campaigns and budgets
- A knowledge of writing for web and SEO best practice
- Ability to create engaging content appropriate for the target market
- Desire to continue their learning and development in line with digital market trends
- Ability to proofread marketing material with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deal with ever changing priorities
Apply for Paid-Social Media Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly