6 days left
Superb opportunity for an brilliant Account Manager with FTSE Annual Reports experience to join a vibrant design agency...
Account Manager - £32,000-£37,000 - East London
Award-winning, independent boutique design agency with a dream of a client list, producing corporate comms, branding and digital experiences that you'll want to be involved with.
As a Account Manager, excellent client service will come as second nature. You will be a detail-oriented project manager, as your responsibilities will include:
- working on FTSE Annual Reports
- building and managing client relationships
- playing an integral role in the creative briefing process
- delivering all creative work on time and on budget
- ensuring the profitability of your accounts
We are looking for a Account Manager who can demonstrate:
- experience in annual or corporate reports, branding and digital projects
- account and project management skills
- ability to build and maintain excellent client relationships
- project management skills including budget, supplier and process management
If this Account Manager role sounds like you then please APPLY NOW!
Account Manager - £32,000-£37,000 - East LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly