Social Media Executive - B2B Marketing Agency
An industry leading B2B Technology Marketing Agencies is looking to bring on a creative and outgoing executive who lives and breathes social media and the evolving world of technology.
Based in Shoreditch, they hang out daily in what can only be described as a design studio/turned office. Fit with Apple mac laptops, ping pong table and an American loft style layout/design. The methodology and underlying strategy for their people, is to create an environment for you to do your best work. Nearly five years old, expanding quickly and brimming with passionate and ambitious marketing/tech enthusiasts, this is the perfect platform for be exposed to every element of digital marketing and create campaigns for some of the greatest tech brands out there.
As the digital social executive, you will support the content and social team when it comes to content creation, paid/organic social and digital marketing campaigns. Moreover, you will be involved in copywriting; reporting on social media trends (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), supporting social media campaign strategies and keeping up-to-date with technologies and industry trends and providing insight to key stakeholders and clients.
To qualify you will:
- Have experience/qualifications in social media, content creation, PR or journalism.
- Possess excellent copywriting skills and attention to detail.
- Fantastic MS Office skills and a solid grasp of numeracy/data and Copywriting.
- An understanding/experience with numerous social platforms from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- A passion for all things digital, media, marketing and technology.
- An analytical and strategic approach to problem solving.
- Opportunity to take on and manage your own projects and campaigns.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free breakfast and Shoreditch inspired snacks.
- 23 days holiday increasing by 1 day for every year at the agency (up to 25).
- Agency away days, perkbox with gifts and monthly discounts and deals.
If this sound like the job for you, please get in touch with an up to date CV and contact number. Interviews are being scheduled for next week so don't hesitate to apply.