7 days left
The agency has more than 20 years' experience within the market research in the UK and internationally. Based in Berkshire with a team of 30 they strive to deliver insightful opinions to their extensive client list.
You would be joining a highly-skilled research team that provide a wide range of qualitative and quantitative business and consumer research services. With experience in delivering all aspects of market research, from fieldwork and in-depth interviews to new media research and consultancy services for all industry sectors.
- Supporting RE/SRE's with their project management responsibilities
- Assisting the research in development of report specifications and checking report production.
- Quality Control - ensure questionnaires, published data and reports are accurate and meet customer specifications and agreed standards
- Provide additional ad hoc support for research team
- Checking online data against customer portals reporting websites
- Support additional ad hoc admin requests to support research team
- Familiarise and work with others to learn and understand our quality system and project management process
- Familiarise and develop an understanding of core project management principles, time, quality and cost
What's in it for you?
- You can expect to receive an excellent basic salary
- Private healthcare, pension and regular nights out/trips away with the company.
- Join a highly qualified, professional and motivated team of bright people in an easily accessible, comfy office.
- Be part of an exciting company that will push and support you to move forward in your career and the freedom to express yourself within the role.
- 25 days' holiday.
What they would like from you!
- Good numerical and literacy skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good level of computer literacy
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and Power Point
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent team player
- Able to work under own initiative
Please click on the link to apply and find out more about the role and the agency.
Apply for Research Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly