Head of Brand Strategy - corporate
A rare opportunity for a Senior Brand Strategist to grow, develop and deliver the strategy offer of this highly respected corporate design agency.
Head of Brand Strategy - corporate - Competitive - London
Award-winning, independent boutique design agency with a dream of a client list, producing highly effective and strategically focused corporate comms, branding and digital experiences.
This agency has a track record of success in corporate branding and is seeking a brand strategy expert to build on their existing success in brand articulation and communications. As the agency's key expert in this field, you will be an experienced brand, content and communications specialist with the ability to define, develop and market the agency's brand/strategic comms offer. You will be a leader who can:
- plan, develop and implement smart strategic comms strategies: particularly for FTSE/corporate client base
- leverage knowledge to make the optimum use of brand and strategic comms to meet existing clients' strategic aims, working with clients to translate a broad range of aims and objectives into an effective, measurable channel programme
- lead the discovery and insight generation process via workshops and interviews
- undertake creds meeting with prospects, define challenges, write and present relevant proposals and pitches
- work alongside the Head of Marketing to raise awareness of the agency's thought-leadership position in the brand/strategic comms arena via social media, networking, talking at events etc
Above all, we are looking for a Head of Brand Strategy with the personality and attributes to guide and inspire the team around them. You will have exceptional skills in:
- facilitating workshops
- running brand strategy projects from discovery to creative concept
- writing proposals and engaging clients
- mentoring and inspiring a wider agency team
Please call for a confidential discussion about the role, or apply with your CV below.
Head of Brand Strategy - corporate - Competitive - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.