I'm looking for a Junior Designer with a keen interest in food and beverage branding to join our client.
This is a role with both Graphic Design and Brand assistant responsibilities, and reports into the Head of Marketing.
You must have experience working in a graphic design role and different design platforms and assets across print and digital.
The role includes brand assistant responsibilities and the ideal candidate will need to demonstrate their ability to support the Marketing team with activating campaigns, liaising with suppliers and other day to day tasks.
- Working across print & digital media
- Supporting the Head of Marketing with typical brand assistant duties to deliver key projects
- Artwork designs for use on packaging
- Produce copy & content for multiple touchpoints, including instore communications, social media and website pages
- Updating POS assets
- Generate ideas based on briefs
- Design assets for multiple platforms, including soicla media, website and printed materials
- Liaise with printers and digital screen suppliers to ensure artwork is provided on time, and in the right format
- Project development, from concept, through design, presenting, to creating print-ready artwork
- Proof-reading and copywriting for various campaigns, from new product launches, menus, flyers and store openings
- Strong background in graphic and media design
- knowledge of the Full Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop LightRoom)
- Food and beverage highly advantageous
Brand assistant skills
- Understand the food and beverage industry
- Have a basic marketing communication knowledge (across all channels including social media and traditional media) and able to come up with creative campaigns
- Marketing and design knowledge
Please apply for a detailed job brief
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.