New Business & Marketing Executive – Advertising Agency
New Business & Marketing Executive – Advertising Agency – London – to £24k
One of London’s finest advertising agencies is seeking a New Business & Marketing Executive who is keen and eager to learn and wants to work in the advertising/creative industry!
The agency are a global advertising agency who were recently awarded Agency of the Year. Their remit is simple – to create just one brilliant idea that works in any media, in any language and in any country.
The New Business & Marketing Executive Role
This is a new, permanent role reporting into the Director of Business Development & Marketing. The agency are ideally looking for a second jobber but they would also consider a grad.
- University degree
- Very strong written skills – you will be expected to write blog posts, case studies etc
- Good at PowerPoint
The New Business & Marketing Executive - Role Overview
As the New Business & Marketing Executive you will have a broad and exciting remit in the heart of the agency.
It’s an opportunity to be a key part of the team that will help formalise and take the agency’s new business and marketing function to the next level.
Requests for information/creds
- Respond to requests accurately to deadline, including creds/chemistry meetings, RFIs and experience documents
- Create bespoke creds books and PowerPoint creds in response to new business requests
- General support, research and co-ordination to pitch team
- Undertake background research on potential clients’ company and produce summaries
- Maintain the contact database in Excel
- Aid the creation of the external quarterly newsletter including writing copy and sourcing content
- Be responsible for the agency’s social media presence on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
- Write copy and source content
- Project management and support for the development of the agency’s new website
- Source content (images/photography/films/logos/case studies/biographies)
- From time to time the agency will set up and run events. You will assist and support with the organisation of events, including compiling mailing lists and sending out invitations
- Confident, enthusiastic and proactive
- Flair for creativity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Work well under pressure and able to cope with competing demands
- Highly organised
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of social media platforms
- Ability to deal with all levels of seniority
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Microsoft Word and Excel
Salary and good bits!
Up to £24k + lots of hard and soft benefits (it’s a long list!)
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning advertising agencies.
New Business Executives looking for a truly great role do get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
Please visit us at fillrecruitment.com