A fantastic opportunity for a passionate and ambitious Content Manager to join a London based integrated agency. They have a range of fashion, food & beverage, lifestyle consumer brands. You will work closely with different teams across - Events, Strategy, Content, Media, Talent Partnerships and Studio. Collaboration is key across this agency and no matter if you are part of the account or strategy team, everyone works together to generate exciting and innovative ‘on brand’ ideas.
You will be driving social engagement and community growth across multiple client accounts. You will be creating content for events, stills and video content direct with the studio team in-house for some fantastic brands, including luxury jewelry, sport, fashion, food and alcohol brands as well as London shopping destinations.
We are looking for someone with 5+ years experience working on digital and social accounts. Proven experience using paid social to drive strong engagement, and community growth is essential.
You must be a confident person who is happy working autonomously and supporting the senior content managers to deliver campaigns. You will also be mentoring two junior content execs so experience managing a team to deliver is key.
- 5+ years experience working on social and digital in the creative industry
- Proven experience ideating exciting campaign concepts, planning, executing and reporting
- A well grounded knowledge of social platforms, executing social posts and publishing
- Paid Social experience is essential
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail is paramount
- Managing and building authentic communities
- Confident in managing multiple clients at once, adapting tone of voice and vision across brands
- Ability to prioritise workload, goals and time management
- Seeking out and maximising opportunities and new directions to develop
- Strong analytical skills, able to monitor social channels and KPIs, analysing, reviewing and reporting to the internal team and clients
- Foresight and interest in digital/technology and ability to create and advise on reactive content opportunities
- Excellent in building strong client partner relationships
- Must have excellent verbal communications skills
- Comprehensive experience in copywriting with exceptional grammar
- Assist with the production for events, photo and video content
- Must be passionate about the world of content marketing, ambitious and hard working – no job too big or small
- Impeccable attention to detail and a drive for perfection
- You must have a European passport or UK work visa to apply