Global Account Director - Media Agency - London
One of London's leading global media agency's is looking to bring on an Account Director to head up the Agency's fastest growing account and their strategic efforts across EMEA.
The Client, a global social platform that reaches every corner of the globe, recognises that continuity across territories is key to their strategic marketing goals and this is where you come in as the point of contact for EMEA. As the Account Director you will be comfortable with managing numerous global relationship between partnered creative agencies, internal teams and most importantly establish and sustain the relationship with the client. Your day-to-day deliverables will be to the highest of standards and will contribute to the long-term plans of the client and their local/global aspirations across EMEA. Responsibilities span equally across Client Leadership and Account Management with a focus on thought-leadership/best practice, network support, rolling out product strategies and managing their implementation, investment and competitive reporting and analysis, dashboard development and management.
As the Account Director you will have an entrepreneurial spirit, bursting with energy and a burning passion for the media industry. You will be someone who strives to improve constantly and never accept the status quo. Have the ability to communicate to all levels of people and understand the complexities of managing a global account where relationships are handled across numerous territories and time zones across APAC and Europe. Most importantly you will be a highly efficient and organised individual who appreciates that no two days will ever be the same and having the experience and confidence to find actionable solutions to situations that will and do arise daily when managing such a prestigious and account.
You will be accountable for the following:
- Project/Team/Client Management across EMEA.
- Take Global projects from briefing stage to post-campaign analysis.
- Media Planning and Buying with a global outlook.
- Co-ordinate numerous markets and provide guidance to the relevant teams in each location.
- Manage Stakeholder expectations and enforce continuity across everything you and your team do in light of the client's strategy and goals.
Key Skills and experience:
- Ability to prioritise deliverables with your team, client and stakeholders to ensure smooth delivery.
- Strong analytic, written, presentation and verbal skills.
- Demonstrate ability to understand, interrupt and apply consumer insight to strategic thinking and campaign implementation.
- Proven experience and ability to manage mid to senior level clients
- Experience of supporting, developing and managing junior members in a team.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Extensive media agency experience.
- International Client Experience (Global or regional account)
- Proven track record in client leadership, with experience of developing positive senior client and partner relationships.
- Deep understanding of all communication channels.
- Strong project Management experience and skills.
- Keen attention to detail paired with a strategic thinking mindset to everything you take on.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a central global team.
Please Apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this role.