Global Senior Account Executive - Media Agency
One of London's leading global media agency's is looking to bring on a creative Senior Account Executive to support the Account Director when it comes to servicing one of the Agency's fastest growing and prestigious accounts and their strategic efforts across EMEA. The Client, a global social platform that reaches billions of users every day, is realigning it's global marketing efforts and initiatives to improve continuity across all their global territories.
As the Senior Executive you will deliver day-to-day output to the highest standards and contribute to the longer-term business plans for the EMEA region. Responsibilities will equally span across client leadership and account management, to deliver a range of work from thought-leadership/best practice, network support, rolling out product strategies, managing implementation and running analysis. This is a global account, so you will be tasked with forging strong relationships with partnering agencies and internal/client teams across different time zones, languages, business practices with a focus on APAC and Europe.
You will be accountable for the following:
- Project/Team/Client Management across EMEA.
- Brief local teams and manage campaign deliverables.
- Manage fluid timelines across multiple time zones.
- Support the Account Director across numerous projects from talking briefs to managing the campaign through to post-campaign analysis.
- Work with local teams on all aspects of planning/buying.
- Co-ordinate numerous markets and provide guidance to the relevant teams in each location.
- Manage Stakeholder expectations and enforce continuity across everything you and your team do in light of the client's strategy and goals.
Key Skills and experience:
- Experience with managing numerous relationships simultaneously in domestic/global markets where time zones and business practices vary.
- Strong analytic, written, presentation and verbal skills. Critical thinker who works well with large data sets.
- Demonstrate ability to understand, interrupt and apply consumer insight to strategic thinking and campaign implementation.
- Ability to be flexible and multitask simultaneous projects and have the confidence to work independently as well as collaboratively.
- Be result-orientated and have a keen interest in beating KPI's and competing tasks to an unrivalled standard.
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Previous media agency experience.
- Broad understanding of all communication channels.
- Strong project Management experience and skills.
- Keen attention to detail paired with a strategic thinking mindset to everything you take on.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a central global team.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, written, presentation and numerical skills.
Please Apply with an up to date CV to be considered for this role.
Apply for Global Senior Account Executive - Media Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly