Marketing Manager (B2B) - London - Travel Content Platform
- Working for a Digital Lifestyle, Travel & Culture Platform
- B2B marketing role; creating and executing campaigns to raise the profile of the platform to drive advertising revenue
- Management of a Marketing Co-ordinator
- Up to £70k + bonus + wider package
- Central London
Summer finally feels like it's here! Are you planning your summer getaway?
How do you plan your trips? Recommendations from friends? Scrawling through Facebook and Instagram? Reading articles in your favourite magazines?
How useful would it be if you could find this all in one place? A website would be great. If they had an app that would be even better. Content that covers what you need to know; everything from events that are happening, the best places to visit, the best places to eat. But from a voice that you can trust. Something that can get you inspired…
It's loved by millions worldwide and creates amazing content that is driving new visitors to their platform at a phenomenal rate. Because of their popularity they're growing like crazy.
That's why they're creating a brand-new role in their marketing team, and why they need you to join them.
What are they looking for?
A Marketing Manager.
This role is driving and implementing the marketing strategy to raise the profile of the brand, with the aim of attracting new partners to increase advertising revenue across the full digital portfolio and events.
You'll play a key role in helping them drive campaigns that will unlock growth using all communication channels and help to elevate the brand into the visibility of relevant advertising partners.
This role will work at part of a global team and so travel will be involved, including trips to the New York office.
The role is designed to combine the best traditional marketing tactics/practices with innovative new solutions that helps drive substantial growth for the platform and their marketing partners within a B2B capacity.
They are one to currently watch. With over 200 people located across London & New York, they are built on the idea of inspiring people to explore the world's culture, providing real time information, to millions of people across the world.
They are considered one of the fastest growing businesses in the UK and one to watch throughout 2018. Talent within this team come from a variety of backgrounds, with recent senior hires from Google, Facebook, Twitter and other social platforms.
With recent funding, they are now looking to accelerate their hiring and bring on the best people in the industry to join them at an extremely exciting time of growth.
What are they looking for?
- Strong experience of marketing strategy experience in the advertising, marketing technology or media industry
- Experience concepting and executing all aspects of marketing programs from start to finish
- Experience managing full end-to-end marketing campaigns and knowledge of client-side marketing
- Proactive and strategic thinker
- Comfortable working in a fast paced, high performance group with multiple projects at one time
- Strong desire to work for a global brand and to contribute to innovation within the organisation
- A passion for technology, content, travel, culture and events.
Apply with an up to date CV to be consideed for this role.