Junior Digital Designer
My client is a London based creative studio working as a leader in the sports sector. They now seek a Junior Digital/ Print Artworker, who is keen to excel their career, to joint their team and work with a senior designer. Working as the Junior Digital/ Print Artworker you will be encouraged to grow and will be given the opportunity to flex your creative prowess.
Within this role you will be working with the creative team on ideation, creation and production of marketing and communication projects. Your projects will cover various digital channels including web, mobile, social media, apps, interactive etc. As the perfect candidate you will be bursting with ideas and will have a passion for digital design and innovation as well as sport.
This is a great chance to learn from a talented group of individuals which will put you in good stead to take on your own projects as your career develops.
Within the role you will:
* Working across multiple digital channels to produce high quality deliverables for all online platforms.
* Building and delivering online banners for retailers.
* Be hands on in building out the deliverables for key product campaigns
* Be responsible for Artworking and preparing assets for print
* Be responsible for social posts
* Aid the wider creative.
Skills and Experience
* Have 1-2 years experience working as a designer in print and digital.
* Be proficient in using the Adobe Creative Suite
* Have a digital portfolio showcasing recent cross-platform work.
* Have an understanding of wed accessibility
* Have experience creating well crafted social content experiences.
* Have experience working with developers.
* Have experience preparing print ready assets and be familiar with printing practices.
Apply for Junior Digital Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly