Junior creative designer
My client is a London based creative studio working in the sports sector. They now seek a Junior Creative Designer who is bursting with ideas and has a passion for digital design to join their team. This role offers a fantastic opportunity to grow and develop your skills, and will give you a platform to really kick start your career. My client is looking for someone with an interest in sports and digital innovation as well as a keen eye for detail. The ideal candidate will love to craft ideas using innovative technology and inspire their team.
Within the role you will:
* Translate multi-channel briefs into user-centric experiences which translate over all devices.
* Improve usability, functionality and aesthetic across all digital platforms and products.
* Demonstrated an understanding of UX/UI and web development putting knowledge into practise, producing high quality output.
* Maintain awareness of customer user behaviour
* Artwork and prep assets for print
* Aid the wider creative and marketing team.
Skills and Experience
* Have 1-2 years experience working in a digital or creative agency.
* Be proficient in using the Adobe Creative Suite
* Be able to work individually and in a team
* Have experience working on cross-platform briefs, from inception to execution.
* Have a digital portfolio of recent cross-platform, multi-device UI work.
* Have an understanding of we accessibility
* Have the ability to weave interactivity into creative concepts.
* Experience working with developers