Business Development Manager - Health Sector
Are you a media sales person at the top of your game wanting to earn a good salary and fantastic commission, more than doubling your salary?...Our client is the biggest Healthcare Marketing and Media company in the UK. They are a multi-award winning organisation completely focused within the healthcare profession. They have been there for over 25 years and due to an expansion within their Business Development Team they require a Business Development Manager to join their Healthcare Team. This Healthcare team run a leading Primary Care Brand which targets Commissioners and CCG’s within the NHS. This is a key brand within their business and has multi-channel propositions with well-respected journals, events and websites.
- Using their client base, you will be working to provide companies targeting Commissioners/CCG’s and Key Decision makers within the NHS with bespoke advertising solutions
- Maintain the existing relationships with existing clients as well as to drive new business though their knowledge and expertise within the market place.
- Although you will report to the sales manager, the role will have a lot of autonomy for individuals to bring innovative and creative ideas to drive new business.
- Ideally educated to Degree level
- 4 Years experience within a Sales Environment (ideally within media)
- Proven track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- Ideally experienced using CRM systems (Salesforce etc.)
- Driven and Ambitious to succeed
This is an ideal opportunity for a driven and ambitious individual who would like to dictate the amount of money they earn. All of their commission is uncapped so you will have the opportunity to write your own paycheque at the end of each month
Our client is committed to personal development for staff member and they have a strong culture to reward and promote internally.