Marketing Manager - Highly Innovative Company
- Exceptional employer.
- Varied B2B Marketing role.
- Excellent development opportunities.
What you'll be doing
You will create, implement and execute multichannel marketing campaigns across local and global markets. You will be analytical, able to provide post campaign analysis and reports to show the campaign success.
This is a 360 role where you'll manage both online and offline channels. You will create engaging content for the website and social media channels, run digital campaigns, manage the intranet and send out internal comms such as newsletters. You'll plan, organise and attend exhibitions and conferences, create marketing materials, and develop relationships with key external stakeholders and agencies.
To be successful in this role you must be creative, able to find new ways of extending reach and influence and promoting the products, services and capabilities within this incredible organisation.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Previous experience within a similar B2B marketing role
- Strategic thinker who is happy to implement tactics/campaigns
- Good content/copywriting ability - a natural flair for writing
- Experience managing digital channels i.e. social media
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience developing marketing collateral would be an advantage
- An interest in emerging technologies/software
This is such a great opportunity to join a truly innovative business. There is a competitive salary (£37k-£45k), good benefits including private medical, contribution towards gyms/sports clubs or other classes, and many more.
If you have previously worked within a B2B marketing environment and are interested in joining an exceptional company, then apply now, or contact Chris (01179 269530) for more information.