Digital Planning Manager
Digital Planning Manager
My client, an integrated B2B agency, is looking for a Digital Planning Manager who can help them rattle a few cages in the B2B world and turn the heads of those for whom marketing has simply joined the noise. You’ll be working at a creative agency with a young, vibrant team who want to change the way things are done in B2B marketing to make it really work in the modern world.
If you’re calm under pressure, willing to embrace challenges, and think you have what it takes to be responsible for the day-to-day planning of several big and exciting clients, it could be you we’re looking for. Of course you’ll need digital marketing experience including digital, video, social, media, analytics, search, content marketing and B2B Technology too.
- Working closely with their key clients alongside the client services team, you will be responsible for developing the campaign plans focusing on integrated marketing programmes and delivering insight driven solutions.
- You will be seen internally as the person to go to for digital and social planning for current and future digital marketing campaigns (which will include all digital mediums)
- Day to day responsibilities will include taking detailed briefs, researching, preparing and presenting proposals, constructing budgets and timelines, attending client meetings and working closely with creative teams, copywriters, and other 3rd party suppliers to ensure projects are executed professionally, on time, and within budget and to client expectation.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation by coordinating all internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Support the Account Director with the daily running of a busy client
- A meticulous researcher utilising multiple research resources to deliver focused campaign propositions;
- A portfolio of analytical skills, curiosity, and a strong interest in behavioural aspects of B2B marketing and purchasing;
- A creative eye and an imaginative approach to developing smart solutions to our clients’ business challenges;
- Demonstrating strong commercial awareness in the development of campaign plans;
- Strong communication skills and great presentation skills;
- Ability to think strategically;
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work under pressure on multiple projects and clients.
- A great team player interfacing client and creative services teams providing oversight and leadership of marketing programs through the lifecycle
- Calm under pressure – our working environment can get busy.
- Reporting to our Account Director, you’ll need to be confident, self-motivated, have a smart image, and most importantly, be hungry to learn.
Apply for Digital Planning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly