Legacy Marketing Manager - Children's Charity - London (13 month mat contract)
Got experience in the charity sector? Looking to develop your career in legacy marketing?
A well-known and much-loved Children’s charity is looking to hire a Legacy Marketing Manager on a 13 month maternity contract.
This charity helps to transform the lives of thousands of children worldwide and rely on supporters to make this happen. Legacy income represents 14% of the funds raised so this is a pivotal role within the charity’s marketing department.
The Legacy Marketing Manager will lead on the development and execution of the charity’s successful TTL legacy marketing programme. You’ll be working to deliver acquisition, retention and engagement campaigns and events, collaborating with charity and hospital teams to ensure effective delivery.
No day is the same in this role, you’ll use knowledge and experience in legacy marketing to create compassionate communications, bringing alive the charity’s proposition, and deliver against the very highest standards of great governance. You’ll have an Administrator to support you and in turn, you’ll nurture and develop them.
Some of the day to day
- Develop detailed TTL strategies for all legacy campaigns
- Manage the Legacy Free Will programme
- Manage the conversion programme for legacy prospects.
- Oversee the welcome programme for all new legacy supporters
- Budgetary management and contributing to department forecasts.
- To work in partnership with the DM analysts to develop segmentation model
- To brief the departments Data Marketing team and/or external agencies on selection and analysis requirements.
- Manage the set-up of new agencies ensuring they are briefed to meet SLAs.
- To strategically manage direct marketing, telemarketing and fundraising agencies
- Manage 1 x Administrator, though teams can change and flex over time.
Who you are
You’re ideally already working in a legacy marketing role, perhaps you’re looking for a step-up or just a new challenge. You have at least 2-3 experience in direct marketing within the charity sector and enjoy working in a collaborative environment able to build rapport with internal and external teams at all levels.
What you need
- Experience of managing TTL annual marketing campaigns
- Experience in legacy marketing (preferably charity), including planning, implementation, and analysis
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Good knowledge of charity legislation and the Charities Act
- Good knowledge of using databases, Salesforce would be an advantage
- Experience of working in or with a children’s charity
- Experience of working with budgets and financial reporting tools
This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to advance their career in legacy marketing with a world famous charity.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.