My client is a dating-focused social network company based in London, with offices in Malta, Moscow and the United States too. They are now looking for an experienced Mobile/Product Designer to take their portfolio of products up to the next level. The successful candidate will have exemplary examples of previous mobile designs, and will display an understanding of how they met desired product outcomes. The ability to create seamless, engaging visual designs and user interfaces is what this company is looking for.
In the role you will:
* Take ownership of a mobile platform, ranging from iOS, android, mobile or web.
* Design all aspects of new innovative features to engage users, including user interface to communications to back-end tools required to support the feature.
* Improve existing features and functionality.
* Work in 1 week sprints in a SCRUM/Kanban hybrid.
* Work collaboratively in a team.
* Present ideas to founders and developers
Experience and skills
* Have experience designing mobile user interfaces for native mobile apps.
* Have experience creating navigation & page layout, look & feel and style guidelines.
* Have worked on, previously, multiple product builds and release cycles.
* Evidence strong visual design skills in examples where you've created consumer products.
* Strong skills in functional design, iconography and typographical layout.
* Be an expert user of Adobe Creative Suite, including Sketch.
Apply for Product Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly