My client is an award-winning, independent creative agency based in London who creates brand experiences for some of the UK's leading brands. They are now on the hunt for a talented Digital/UI designer to joint their team.
As Senior UI Designer you will:
* Be working across all the accounts, helping to deliver and implement high quality digital design solutions for a wide range of outcomes.
* Be involved in the conceptual stages through to visual design, prototyping and final delivery.
* Design platform experiences, including localisation and multi-lingual solutions as well as smaller digital services.
* Meet and collaborate with clients.
* Work with UI designer and developers.
* At times run your own projects.
* Manage schedule and ensure deadlines and budgets are met.
* Mentor and train junior members of the team.
* Work with different account teams.
Skills and experience
* Be a self-sufficient creative designer.
* Have experience crafting large corporate sites with BIG builds.
* Have strong UI design skills and appreciation for branding.
* Have experience working in blended teams.
* Have excellent presentation skills.
* Believe in creating multiple solutions for testing.
* Master of Sketch and Adobe CS; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
* Prototyping tools like Invision, Marvel
* Microsoft Office and Keynote
* Experience in motion design, specifically After Effects
* Knowledge of HTML / CSS a bonus
Apply for UI Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly