Motion Graphic Designer
My client is a multi-award winning content agency based in London. Established over 60 years ago, they offer end-to-end services from strategy and creative development through to video production and social media. They are now on the hunt for a talented Junior-Midweight designer, with animation and motion skills to join their team. As the perfect candidate you will be collaborative in nature, have an entrepreneurial spirit and take pride in your work.
* In the role of Junior Midweight designer you will:
* Keep up to date on the latest trends and formats
* Design your own assets
* Static design creation of presentation and mock-ups to present ideas/executions for approval
* Create broad campaign content, teaming with different departments.
* Demonstrate how the news and social agenda can be used and applied to client campaigns.
Skills and experience
* 2:1 degree with a creative portfolio that demonstrates a flair and passion for animated design.
* Agency experience, through placements or 1-2 years employment
* Familiar with key social media tools, monitoring/insights platforms.
* Team player, contributing your own ideas for use across various social channels.
* Technical ability to make GIFS, cinemagraphs, animations and presentations.
* Have a genuine interest in social media, knowing the type of content that needs to be created to boost reach and engagement on social channels
* Proficient in Adobe creative suite including After effects and Premier