Senior Digital Producer - Award Winning Consultancy
Senior Digital Producer / Senior Digital Project Manager - Award Wining Consultancy
A Senior Digital Producer / Senior Digital Project Manager, with superb technical knowledge, is needed to join an award-winning branding and digital consultancy. Based in open-plan offices, just around the corner from Old Street tube station expect to lead the successful delivery of innovative digital projects for an exciting client list.
With a number of blue chip clients to their name, this award winning agency delivers compelling propositions, powerful branding and user-focused digital that creates difference and accelerates business growth. They are now seeking a Senior Digital Producer / Senior Digital Project Manager to join their small, highly skilled team.
Joining as the Senior Digital Producer / Senior Digital Project Manager you will enjoy the freedom and autonomy to work on amazing digital projects across multiple major accounts and ultimately lead and build your own team. On a day-to-day basis expect to work with clients to understand overall digital objectives, develop comprehensive plans for project delivery, manage third parties, conduct internal & external meetings, brainstorm solutions and anything else necessary to ensure the delivery of outstanding digital projects that add value.
Typical projects will include B2B websites, web applications, CMS systems, SEO, email marketing and much more.
To qualify. You should be Senior Digital Producer / Senior Digital Project Manager / Web Project Manager / Digital PM or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Extensive experience within a similar Digital Producer / Digital Project Management role;
- The ability to work autonomously- managing multiple projects and multiple clients simultaneously;
- Excellent technical understanding (HTML, CSS);
- A high level of financial acumen, you are able to manage project budget vs time spent with ease;
- The ability to design, build, broadcast and manage email campaigns / SEO projects;
- The ability to lead a team;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
With fantastic growth plans in the pipeline, expect to join an agency that produces great work for their clients. This role gives you the opportunity to shape the output of creative projects and to join a highly inspiring team.