Advertising Sales Executive
Sales consultant: Services New Business
Our client is, the world leader in online classifieds, with 12 brands that span the globe.
Founded in London in 2000, they are the UK’s leading classified site, with over 16m unique visitors every month and over 9.5m app downloads. The platform enables people to trade everything from cars to home items and find jobs, local services, community events and even somewhere to live.
The mission is to help create a world where people share more and waste less. The focus is on delivering a first-class trading experience founded on the classified pillars of ‘Local, Free and Easy’.
Due to continued strength in this area, they have a great opportunity for an ambitious New Business Sales Consultant within one of the fastest growing verticals.
They currently have over 1 Million monthly visitors to the services vertical making it a great place for their clients to advertise. Their services team work with electricians, plumbers, tutors and photographers to just name a few to promote their business, and they are looking for a new business consultant to continue to drive this growth forward.
Based out of modern, riverside offices in Richmond, as a New Business consultant you will be responsible for generating new business via the phone. Looking after an assigned vertical within the Services team you will work as part of a team and will be challenged to win new business, and then ensure you maximise the revenue growth and retention of these accounts.
Duties will include:
- Generate new business via the phone using a consultative approach, engaging customers and demonstrating value.
- Offer excellent customer service ensuring first class customer experience
- Implement the training and coaching provided and develop your skill set to ensure quality and productivity targets are met
- Proficient use of sales force keeping customer data accurate and up to date
- Keep up to date on market knowledge and trends with competitive awareness
- Effective time management to enable maximum efficiency and output through day/week/month
- Source leads as well as using data provided
- Support additional projects to improve overall team and department results
The ideal candidate will display the following attributes:
- Although telesales experience is not essential you will need to be passionate about digital
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Able to articulate business goals, performance requirements and lead the implementation of change
- A customer first approach
- Proactive with ability to manage own and teams workload effectively
- Lead by example- meet and exceed all KPI’s measured weekly, monthly and YTD
- Demonstrate role model behaviours
- Proven track record in sales is ideal but not essential
- Able to demonstrate sales call structure techniques, cold and warm calling experience
- Fluent in English with strong communication skills required. Articulate, both verbally and in written communication, Confident and assured telephone manner. Personable and able to build relationships with both colleagues and customers
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced fun environment.
- Creative approach to problem solving.
- Demonstrate a desire to make decisions and take ownership.
- Strong sense of professionalism.
- Self-motivated & a good team player.
- Technically adept, with experience using MS Excel, the Office suite and CRM applications.
In return for your greatness they will pay you a competitive salary, with a very achievable OTE. On top of this they offer
- A very generous pension scheme,
- healthcare benefits,
- Free food and drink in the office,
- Regular team incentives
- multiple parties across the year,
- 25 days holiday which will increase to 26 after 2 years’ service, then continue to increase every year from then until you reach 29 days.
But ultimately they do offer a fun and rewarding environment in which you can grow a successful career in sales. Not to mention you’ll also have the satisfaction of making a significant contribution to the further success, and helping your clients find great customers to help them grow their business.