Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager - £30,000 - £35,000 - Buckinghamshire
This is a rare opportunity for a consultative sales person to join one of the world's leading consumer engagement agencies.
We're recruiting for a well established, award winning, customer engagement agency based in Buckinghamshire. A large, friendly team working from recently refurbished offices with plenty of parking. The business specialises in helping multinational clients improve customer loyalty by running bespoke incentive programmes on their behalf. Following a recent re-structure they are going from strength to strength and looking for an Business development manager. If you understand this area of marketing this could be an ideal position for you.
An exciting opportunity to be part of an exceptional sales team. Reporting into the Head of Sales you will be responsible for driving new business and growing existing accounts. Implementing a consultative approach with longer term relationships in mind is absolutely crucial for this position.
Some key responsibilities are below:
- To take ownership of the Bulk Sales, eCommerce Channel, driving sales and profitability through non-Key Account customers.
- To develop and deliver a strategic plan of action to grow the number of Bulk Sales clients.
- To take ownership of the Employee Benefits, eCommerce Channel, driving sales and profitability through non-Key Account customers.
- To manage the Business Development Executive providing guidance and support to deliver agreed business objectives.
- To review and adapt processes and procedures, streamlining processes to improve business performance.
- To act as an ambassador for the brand at all times.
You will be targeting BTL and ATL marketing agencies as well as brands directly. Therefore an understanding of how both operate is essential.
What's in it for you?
This business are the best at what they do and they will help you succeed in your role. They provide an excellent basic salary of £30-35k plus a bonus . This role provides a genuine opportunity for growth, paired with a flexible working approach. As you would expect, this agency practice what they preach and look after their staff extremely well.
In addition to the basic and bonus you can expect to receive,
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Discounted Gym Membership
- 25 days paid holiday + banks hols
Apply for Business Development Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly