Account Director - Experiential agency - London
A commercially minded Account Director Experiential is urgently needed to join this award winning independent experiential agency in London.
This is a team of 25 who create award-winning brand and retail experiences, pop-ups, and events for some of the world's most-loved brands. They work across sectors and geographies, designing everything from small pop-ups to massive global brand showcases.
Their work broadly falls in 4 areas all under Brand Experience:
Strategy: Experiential Strategy, Retail Activation, Commercial Modelling
Design: Activation Design, Retail Design, Customer Experience Design, Campaign design, technical and build
Activation: Pop-Ups, Brand Experiences, Retail Activations & Installations, Press Launches & Events, Sampling Roadshows
Lab: Market Driven Testing, Concept Innovation Shopper Insights Live Concept Testing & User Immersion.
Their client list ranges from major multi-nationals to private independents spanning consumer goods, alcohol, fashion, food and confectionery, restaurants and education.
You will lead on multiple client relationships, take briefs, manage the creative response and oversee each project from brief through to delivery.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing a number of top tier brand client accounts
- Growing existing relationships
- Driving and developing new business
- Briefing and managing internal teams (creative, production, operations, finance)
- Managing budgets and forecasts
- Managing and developing junior team members
- Overseeing the execution of each project
- Fostering an energetic, ambitious and supportive agency culture
Is this you?
- 5-6 years experience in an experiential agency of which at least 6 months as an AD
- You'll demonstrate a hunger to grow existing relationships; identifying new opportunities and crafting proposals
- You'll demonstrate financial acumen
- Experience of team management
- Experience of new business pitches
- Excellent project management skills
- You're committed to building a better business
- You're well organised and self-sufficient.
if this is the role for you, please apply immediately.