UX Lead - Creative Agency - London
A creative agency based in the heart of Soho is looking to hire a UX Lead with a track record in delivering customer/user experience strategy. The agency has an excellent reputation playing in the premium and luxury space.
From advertising, e/CRM to content, social PR & comms, they are focusing more and more on how they can deliver groundbreaking digital innovation work for their clients and this is where you come in…
As an experienced UX Lead, you’ll have a track record working across a range of channels from web, tablet and mobile. You put customer experience at the heart of your strategic thinking and thrive in a fast-paced always-on environment. You’ve already been working in a digital agency or consultancy, looking for a step-up or a new adventure.
A pivotal role in the agency, you’ll work within the wider integrated planning team, reporting into the Managing Partner, you’ll lead the development of strategic web, mobile and app-based projects. You'll be a confident UX Lead with experience leading large scale web programmes, you’ll have courage in your conviction, inspire those around you with the ability to deliver digital solutions that transverse customer journeys across multiple channels.
Some of the day to day
- Defining the requirements for programme delivery (commercially & technically)
- Develop user journeys that match channels to customer needs
- Championing relevant new technologies in CX & UX
- Lead digital interaction design and development
- Partner with CRM and Data specialist to maximise the insights and identify social and digital opportunities
- Working with project teams Globally, in North American, European and Asian regions
- Competitor analysis and market reviews
- Facilitating workshops
- Developing journey-maps, IA strategies and wireframes for design
What you need
- At least 6 -8 years proven skills in user experience ideally within an agency/consultancy
- Experienced researcher (primary/secondary/quant/qual)
- Ability to turn data into inspiring insights
- Experienced in developing customer journey maps
- Demonstrable technical knowledge, e.g. website development
- Experience in working with relevant software e.g. Axure, Adobe Creative Suite
This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Digital Strategist looking for that next step on the UX and CX career ladder.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for UX Lead - Creative Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly