Corporate Communications Manager
Corporate Communications Manager, £45,000 - £48,000 - London
This leading Consultancy are looking for a Corporate Communications manager to join their growing Corporate Communications team based in London.
You will support the global business operation and help generate compelling content, build strong stakeholder relationships and market the company brand as a leader in its field.
Reporting to the Corporate Communications Director, the role will include:
- Contribute to the development of marketing communications planning with a particular focus on corporate responsibility.
- Develop and manage an editorial calendar for use across internal and external channels.
- Research, write and publish reader-centric content for various communication channels including newsletters, intranet, brochures, flyers, adverts, awards submissions, reports, presentations and the website.
- Work with business development, regional and sector leads to develop targeted marketing and communications campaigns. Where required work with the e-Communications Office to develop direct marketing and social content.
- Manage advertising, sponsorship and general marketing requests: such as the production of flyers, brochures, reports and thought leadership.
- Provide direction to graphic designers on all elements of the company brand and corporate identity.
- Manage corporate events, exhibitions and conferences; setting objectives and measuring ROI.
- Work with external PR consultants to manage PR activity, protecting and enhancing the business reputation. Understand key issues, brief colleagues, build relationships with journalists and industry figures.
- Identify new ways to promote the business as a first class organisation to clients - prospective and existing - employees and the industry.
The successful candidate will be an experienced communications marketer with a focus on PR, marketing and internal communications to include stakeholder mapping, experience developing or maintaining intranets.
You will have working knowledge of media relations and digital marketing channels including social and direct marketing and developing and managing an editorial calendar.
Please apply directly to this advert.
Apply for Corporate Communications Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly