Employee Communications consultant
Our client is a well-established communications agency. They are looking to appoint an Employee communications professional to deliver internal communications strategy for their client base. They need somebody hands-on to provide great on brand/content that really engages with employees.
- Technical knowledge of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit pension scheme design and wider employee benefits, such as all employee share schemes
- Our client is looking for an individual with Creative focus along with copywriting skills.
- Able to interpret data and translate stakeholder initiatives and business process into practical communications.
- Working with the head of internal comms and the marketing team, focusing on tangible deliverables that really count.
- Development of content, creative essence to deliver a clear on brand collateral across multiple channels.
This is an exciting full time role, suitable for a self-starter who understands the importance of engaging employees, and telling/selling their clients story.
Project deliverables to include:
- Bring the values and behaviors to life through storytelling.
- Finalising of the employee Tone of Voice and internal comms style.
- Look at how ad-hoc comms can add value to the business.
- Work with clients to ensure that the message “cascades” through their organisation.