My client is a global provider of experiences within travel, culture and leisure. Established in 2006 and based in London my client hosts over 50,000 guests from over 100 counties and all walks of life. My client is now looking for a Visual lead to joint their highly skilled and passionate team. They are looking for someone who can take ownership of websites, apps and the visual identity of the two brands under which they work.
Within the role you will report directly to the head of sales and marketing and collaborate closely with the creative content manager.
* Continue development of the digital properties for each of the brand apps.
* Take full ownership of websites including design, content and functionality.
* Work closely with the marketing analysts to monitor conversion and web performance.
* Lead large website projects, coordinating multiple departments.
* Manage and mentor a mid-level designer and potential freelancers.
* Lead the creation of a visual identity and other frameworks for effective management of the website and creative assets.
Skills and experience
* Show the ability to lead, cross department, the design process and relay feedback and input from stakeholders.
* Have experience of full website and e-commerce ownership (preferably for a lifestyle brand).
* Have experience liaising and working closely with developers.
* Have the ability to turn website performance insights into action.
* Have excellent project management skills.
* Be an excellent communicator with strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
Apply for Visual Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly