A well-known retailer and distributor of healthcare products and services is looking for an Engagement Manager with experience of communicating transformational change across a complex and diverse business.
The Role: This is a strategic opportunity for an experienced Engagement Manager to join this growing global organisation. With previous experience within a complex business, liaising with multiple stakeholders, the Engagement Manager will be responsible for leading the design and delivery of effective engagement activity across the UK business.
- Lead a team of three engagement partners to deliver operational plans as required
- Manage all engagement and internal communications with the senior leadership team
- Work with HR Business Partners and senior managers to deliver the employee opinion surveys and ensure action points are put in place and delivered to drive improvements
- Support on business change communications and manage the delivery of all major events for the senior leadership team
- Analyse performance of the team and all engagement activities
- Support the PR and corporate comms team with any crisis communications that require internal communications
The Candidate: Educated to degree level or equivalent, this Engagement Manager will have experience of internal communications and engagement within a complex, commercial business. Highly credible and with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, you will be comfortable liaising with employees at all levels, but with particular experience of working with senior leaders and be happy to challenge and influence. Having worked in a communications business partner role before within retail, healthcare, pharmaceutical or wholesale/distribution, you must be flexible to travel as part of the role when required. Experience of managing transformational change is beneficial as well as previous experience in a global business. You must be from a private sector organisation.
As well as the salary of £50000 - £55000, the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; car allowance, 25 days holiday plus BH, bonus, pension, healthcare.
This Engagement Manager role is commutable from Coventry, Leamington Spa, Leicester, Rugby, Hinckley, Stratford on Avon, Birmingham
Would also suit Internal Communications Manager, Internal Communications Business Partner or Communications Manager and candidates can come from either a marketing communications or HR communications background.
Engagement Manager, Coventry, £50000 - £55000 plus car allowance and great benefits