Digital Client Services Director
Digital Client Services Director
We have a unique opportunity for an Digital Client Services Director / Digital CSD to join a leading independent design agency based near the Tower of London. Working with leading consumer brands across Commercial, Residential, Corporate, Hotels & Leisure, Luxury and Retail you will play a key role in delivering an array of exciting creative marketing projects.
With a hybrid team made up of creatives, producers, strategists and super-attentive account handlers this leading design agency is trusted by some of the world's biggest brands to deliver thought provoking solutions. Due to continued growth they are now seeking a talented Digital Client Services Director / Digital CSD to join this superb team.
As their Digital Client Services Director / Digital CSD you will work across key client accounts with an initial focus on the agency's retained Property and Corporate Branding business. Supporting both the account and production teams it will be your input that ensures the smooth planning and execution of client projects. Whether you are scoping briefs, managing budgets or delivering projects it will be your essential input that ensures clients are kept happy and work is delivered on time and to the highest standard.
To qualify. You should be an Digital Client Services Director / Digital CSD / Client Relations Manager / Account Director / Customer Success Director / Senior Account Manager / SAM / Client Project Manager or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- To lead, mentor and nurture the client services team to provide the very highest levels of client servicing;
- To build strong client relationships at the highest level with clients and provide an additional counterpoint for clients on projects;
- To help identify and convert new business opportunities;
- To lead and manage the client servicing team: regular fortnightly reporting, resource planning (to assign appropriate team members to projects, to resolve issues), appraisals and personal development of the client servicing team (setting and reviewing targets, contributing to remuneration conversations, training etc), recruitment of new team members;
- Participates in new business development – working with the business development team on new pitches and allocating appropriate resources;
- Identifies and directs new/organic business development within existing clients;
- Attends key briefs sessions with clients to ensure excellent service delivery;
- Stays abreast of agency and client competitive environment;
- To lead the process to write and execute client development plans for Key Client Relationships;
- To work with the finance team and client service team monitoring profitability on accounts as well as analysing sales forecasts and targets on a weekly basis and ensure work is being pushed through to meet financial targets;
- Aggressively pursues new ways to contribute to overall agency and client profitability;
- To develop best practice in client servicing and to run regular sessions with the client servicing team to share knowledge and experience;
- To personally lead one or two Key Client Relationships;
- Establishes good working relationships across all agency disciplines.
Skills & Experience:
- To be someone who raises the bar, aspirational, pushes through change;
- Dedicated key contributor to the growth and vitality of the agency;
- Good at juggling many tasks / multiple projects simultaneously that are deadline sensitive;
- Friendly, approachable way of working with people, a team player;
- Establishes strong relationships – internally and with clients;
- Self-starter, goes above and beyond on tasks;
- Seeks out opportunity and challenge;
- Degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or related field (preferable).
This is a rare opportunity for a proactive Digital Client Services Director / Digital CSD to join a ground breaking team and make a real impact in the direction of the business. Get in touch...