This is an exciting opportunity to collaborate with a renowned fashion and retail brand. They are looking for someone who has real flair, personality and someone who can really bring a great creative and inspiring outlook to the company for a rolling week to week booking.
The Artworker will come from a highly skilled background and should have a good knowledge of print production processes and a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Follow studio guidelines set by Creative Director for all artwork, making sure all standards are consistent for all projects.
- Prepare artwork for packaging, windows, point of sale, promotional campaigns, logos, brochures, leaflets and direct mail as directed by the Senior Designer.
- Set and amend artwork from initial concepts as directed by the Senior Designer, working closely with the Graphic Designer and Artworker as required.
- Assist with archiving of the Creative team's work and the Senior Designer with the day-to-day requirements of the department.
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite a swell as Word and Excel.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate across all levels, building strong working relationships.
- Ability to perform under pressure and operate in a fast paced environment, maintaining the ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills and the ability to flex when required.
Apply for Artworker
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly