Senior Account Director required for digital and direct London agency
Account Director required for fantastic opportunity in lovely medium sized agency
Our client, is a lovely medium sized integrated customer engagement agency spanning CRM, Data, digital and social comms working with some of the most meaningful and ambitious brands in the world.
Always striving to get the best for their clients and develop their people, the agency has a culture of really looking after their people and nurturing talent
The work will focus primarily on DM and CRM with a mix of digital so experience of executing campaigns in these channels is essential
You will need to have at least 8+ years working in a solid agency background with at least 2-3 years operating at Account Director level
The Account Director’s primary purpose is to direct and take control of the client relationship on a day-to-day level.
- You will need to be strategically focused and good around the creative work and be able to seize opportunities to drive new business and become an integral part of the client’s team.
- A multi-disciplined/strategic understanding of a client’s business is important.
- Lead a team, developing a flexible management style to bring out the best in others.
- Build personal credibility, respect and trust with all clients – whatever their level or role.
- Understand, interrogate, challenge and, when appropriate, lead development of client strategies.
- A relentless focus on delivering the best customer experience
- Be able to dissect a brief, understand the insight and lead the creative or strategic process, driving the creative brief and client presentation documentation.
- Manage fee negotiations with clients on a project-by-project basis as appropriate (working with key people in the team where necessary).
Apply for Senior Account Director required for digital and direct London agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly