Direct Marketing Manager
Do you know your Merlots from your Malbecs? This wine retailer is looking for a direct marketing campaign manager to join their team.
Based in fantastic offices in Berkshire with great transport links, this wine retailer are a fun and progressive company who really know how to look after their staff. They have a real focus on staff development and progression and offer great salaries and benefits. Plus they have a weekly tasting event!
The role is varied and fast paced. You will be responsible for developing and delivering all off-line Direct Marketing activity including email, door drops and press inserts and DRTV and outbound telemarketing. You will deliver engaging and compelling customer communications to acquire new customers. You will work closely with internal teams and be responsible for invoicing and forecasting.
- Significant multi-channel direct marketing experience – for example, Direct Mail, Outbound calling and press inserts. Specifically, business-to-consumer (B2C) in customer acquisition.
- Budgeting and forecasting experience
- Traditional direct response experience in a multi-channel environment
- Excellent organisational skills and strong analytical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail critical
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and influencing skills
- A proven team player
- Results oriented, pro-active and self-motivated work style
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and changing priorities in a fast-paced environment
This great role won’t be around for long so click ‘APPLY’ to send your CV now.
If this role isn’t the one for you, then have a look at our current roles at http://direct-recruitment.co.uk/job-search/