Product Marketing Manager
Are you a B2B Product Marketer in the B2B Hospitality or Tech space?
A Product Marketing opportunity has arisen within one of the fastest growing tech businesses within the sector. Growing from 20 to 200 employees and now operating in 5 countries in just a few years, the business is going through its next stage of international expansion.
As the Product Marketing Manager, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Bridge the gap between sales and marketing, building a new product marketing strategy.
- Spend time with customers to understand how they interact with their products, using those customer insights to provide detailed user personas
- Work closely with the Product Management team to synthesize customer and competitor insights alongside internal input to agree product features and priorities
- Partner with and coordinate a diverse group of stakeholders to inform product roadmaps, positioning, marketing strategy, and execution
- Develop a new proposition, pricing and go to market strategies and execute other innovative strategies and marketing plans that drive awareness, engagement, adoption and customer satisfaction
- Interpret the technical capabilities of our products for marketing and sales teams and translate them into selling language, including the creation of sales and marketing tools
- Ideally B2B hospitality experience however, open to wider B2B Tech.
- Data driven and customer focused, able to understand customer trends and turn this into actionable, strategic insight.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to influence senior colleagues across marketing, product and sales as the business seeks to create a more marketing-led approach across all areas of the business.
Apply for Product Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly