Head of Marketing (Interim)
Are you an immediately available Head of Marketing with B2B Travel/Hospitality or Tech experience?
A Head of Marketing opportunity has arisen within one of the fastest growing tech businesses within the sector. Growing from 20 to 200 employees and now operating in 5 countries in just a few years, the business is going through its next stage of international expansion.
As the Head of Marketing, some of your accountabilities will be:
- Own the full marketing strategy, including market entry strategy, and full accountability over execution.
- Rebuild the current brand strategy and positioning, aligning this to the businesses future plans and vision.
- Build a marketing platform - that integrates with sales touches - for prospect and customer engagement, and customer lifecycle management
- Lead a marketing team of 6-7.
- Work closely with the sales organisation to understand their objectives and challenges, improving processes and procedures to drive marketing programmes - particularly lead generation.
- Define the market and conduct segmentation analysis and market research
- Ideally B2B hospitality experience however, open to wider B2B Tech.
- Data driven and customer focused, able to understand customer trends and turn this into actionable, strategic insight.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to influence senior colleagues across marketing, product and sales as the business seeks to create a more marketing-led approach across all areas of the business.
- Exceptional leadership skills, able to manage a high-performing team across all areas of marketing.