Internal Communications Manager
Opportunity for an experienced Internal Communications Manager with knowledge of change management to join this business intelligence organisation...
Internal Communications Manager - £48,000-£51,000 - London
A leading tech business intelligence company, our client works with organisations at the leading edge of innovation. They rely on the combination of technology, judgement and long-established experience provided by our client to help grow their businesses.
As an Internal Communications Manager you will be responsible for:
- initiating, coordinating and executing communications plans
- drafting messages or scripts for senior executives
- planning, editing and writing content for a variety of internal communications channels
- organising logistics and develop content for webcasts, town halls and videos
- working closely with internal teams on employee engagement and events
- liaising with external communications teams to ensure messaging is aligned
- executing and monitoring employee feedback channels
In order to be considered for this Internal Communications Manager role you will have:
- previous internal communications management experience from a global organisation
- experience in change management communications and employee engagement
- track record of providing communications support to senior stakeholders
- a passion for internal communications and ideally an interest in the education sector
- some knowledge of basic photo and video editing software (preferred)
If this Internal Communications Manager role sounds like the role for you then apply online today..
Internal Communications Manager - £48,000-£51,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.