We are looking for a Product Photographer to join a retail company based in London. The role would also include some video work but this skill can be developed if not already a proficiency.
- At least 2 yrs of experience in product photography (including styling and using props)
- Post production/editing skills
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud, including InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Graphic design and video skills are not essential but would be useful in the role
- Portfolio to demonstrate all of the above
- Creativity and idea generation
The successful candidate will:
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Director and design team on the content for regular fortnightly product launches and other marketing collateral for digital and social presence
- Have a good understanding of imagery, composition and design, as well a strong ability to problem solve and collaborate across all areas of design
- Be a self-motivated, highly organised creative individual with good attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Be able to demonstrate initiative and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.