Central London | Integrated agency | £28-32,000
Looking after blue chip clients, this London-based Account Manager role will allow the successful candidate to work across digital, social, video, DM, in-store and print.
The Great & The Good have been working with this central London agency for a number of years and placed a number of people with them Everyone is attracted to the levels of collaboration within the company, the culture of support and flexibility, and the desire to produce award-winning work whilst still forming strong relationships with their clients and each other.
Perhaps it should be no surprise therefore that the agency has been able to attract amazingly talented people over the years and has an enviably low staff turnover.
Joining an established team, this Account Manager will work on some of the agency's biggest accounts. These clients genuinely value the relationship with the agency and see them as a trusted partner. As a result they are open to new thinking from the agency allowing you to work across a wide range of media - the clients expect the agency to come up with the best channel solution rather than rigidly sticking to what has been done before. The successful Account Manager will therefore:
- Be the key day to day contact with the client for their campaigns
- Oversee their own campaigns from brief to completion and analysis
- Have a legitimate voice within the team and with the client
- Learn from some of the agency's key people
- Manage significant budgets
The Great & The Good have been asked to find a proven Account Manager - somebody who has already worked in a creative agency and has a track record of delivering campaigns on time and on budget. In addition, you will have:
- Built great relationships with clients and colleagues
- Strong creative campaign management experience (you'll need to be super organised)
- Excellent financial management skills
- An understanding of the use of data to target campaigns
- Time and again shown your proactive nature and ability to spot new opportunities
If this all sounds like you, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good for a further chat.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.