Project Manager - Communications Consultancy
Do you have a keen interest in current affairs? This specialist communications consultancy is seeking a talented Project Manager. Partnering with some of the world’s largest and most ambitious organisations, financial institutions and professional services firms, they put storytelling and a rigorous journalistic approach at the heart of their offer. They create exceptional work to solve communication challenges and bring business strategy to life across their core areas of corporate narrative and strategic content, communications coaching, and creative.
In this client facing Project Management role, you will be supporting senior colleagues on the delivery of a broad range of stimulating client work from b2b magazines and journals to one-off digital narrative and messaging projects. An excellent communicator with fabulous attention to detail, you will manage all aspects of the project lifecycle to an exceptionally high standard — budgets, project plans, briefs (writing and delivering), internal workflows, timescales and margins of jobs, managing internal stakeholders and third-party suppliers. An interest in finance, corporate/current affairs is key for this position:
Required experience and skills include:
- Strong project management experience gained from within a creative /design environment to have the rigor and an understanding of the briefing and creative process
- Experience in managing brand, copy, digital and film projects
- Experience of direct senior client contact and management of senior client relationships
- Experienced in 360-degree management
- A commercial mindset — able to contribute to pitch preparations and proposals.
This consultancy is at an exciting time of growth and evolution. This a golden opportunity to work with bright and inspiring colleagues in a fast-paced, fluid, collaborative, and ‘grown-up’ culture where no two days are the same. Please forward your CV and any accompanying notes to Ann Sharman at email@example.com or call 07885 822771 in confidence.