Head of New Business Development | Research Agency | £80k OTE
Are you a talented professional with experience selling research solutions? Looking for an exciting new challenge where you can continue to develop? We're working with a full service research agency who need someone to step in and continue their superb growth over the last 24 months, building true partnerships with clients sand getting to the bottom of their insights needs.
A truly global agency, who have recently joined a larger Advertising and Marketing Group, they cover a range of research such as Markets and Products, and Customer and Employee research. In this role you'd have responsibility for leading on sales across several sectors, and will have a personal annual sales target, as well as being involved marketing initiatives and presenting at events.
They're looking for someone who's comfortable with growing business relationships and has a strategic and dynamic approach to account management and business development as this role is a great blend of both. Clients are typically senior HR and Internal Communications professionals, and we work with a range of organisations from SMEs to multi-national businesses. Other elements of the role include;
- Managing existing client accounts, ensuring client satisfaction and retention
- Generating new business leads through networking
- Leading on the full sales process including writing convincing and creative proposals, raising quotations and delivering effective pitches
- Generating marketing ideas and initiatives to drive new business leads
- Presenting at company events.
- Developing strong relationships with the internal delivery teams to ensure client expectations are met successfully
- Previous track record in selling and achieving new business targets and strong account management
- Previous experience of selling ad hoc research solutions
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written (proposal writing)
This is a great opportunity to become a key player in the agency's ongoing plans for growth and they also offer a competitive salary and benefits such as private medical insurance, a contributory pension, and a season ticket loan.
Apply now if this sounds like the role for you.