If you're a freelance creative retoucher who has experience working across creative/luxury briefs, looking to work within an established company - I have an amazing brief to run by you!
We are looking for a highly skilled retoucher to collaborate with a popular beauty brand. The retoucher should have a solid knowledge of Photoshop and and a high level of detail and accuracy.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for retouching images and the supply of colour correct images by swatch matching and colour correcting.
- A perfectionist with exceptional attention to detail.
- Completing frequent checks online to make sure all product images are correct and don't need updating or replacing.
- Communicating effectively with team members and other departments.
- Be fully proficient in Photoshop. Illustrator and inDesign are also a massive bonus.
- Previous experience as a retoucher gained preferably within beauty industry.
- Have a meticulous eye for detail and be able to ensure consistency across all images
- Have a good understanding of working with colour spaces, colour correcting, actions, batching, creating cut outs and layering.
- Be able to ensure high quality of work is produced at all times to meet company specific guidelines and specifications