Creative Services Manager (Mat Cover & Part Time)
Job Title: Creative Services Manager (Mat Cover & Part Time) - Award Winning Creative Agency
Job Type: Maternity Cover for 6-8 months, part-time: 3 days a week, variable days by agreement
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000 pro-rata, but flexibility depending on experience
About The Agency
Exciting opportunity for an established and talented Creative Services Manager to join a multi-award winning and highly innovative creative digital agency. This independent creative agency works with tier 1 consumer brands across sectors including FMCG, Health & Beauty and Food & Drink. They have built up longstanding and trusted relationships with brands similar to Dove, Sony, Tampax and Southern Comfort, delivering award winning creative solutions for their clients. This creative social media and digital agency is in a period of growth, winning high profile new clients and expanding their team across a number of areas. As a specialist agency, they are bursting at the seams with creativity, crafting hugely successful and innovative work for their clients across social media, video (they have an in-house production team) digital and media. As an agency they have an entrepreneurial, friendly and collaborative team based culture, and have excellent staff retention rates.
About the Creative Services Manager
The Creative Services Manager role will become a key member of the team, leading on allocation of creative resource to direct and deliver best in class social media creative and campaigns.
Key Responsibilities for the Creative Services Manager:
* Manage resource, schedules and bookings across creative services
* Interrogate and interpret client briefs to gauge the creative output needed
* Project manage creative timelines and delivery for new business pitches, campaigns and brand playbooks
* Devise and manage budgets for resource for creative projects
* Ensure all output from the creative services department is visually excellent
* Introduce new and innovative ways to approach creative resourcing
You'll likely have a background in creative services or project management, coupled with a passion for social and digital media.
Skills and experience needed for the Creative Services Manager role:
* 4 + years' experience of working in a project management role or similar
* Strong understanding of social, with experience producing innovative work for social platforms
* Understanding of creative workflows across social, video, branding & design
* Experience of working with consumer brand clients
* Energy & enthusiasm
* Entrepreneurial mind-set
For more information about the Creative Services Manager role or to apply send your CV now to Neil at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 1215.
Reuben Sinclair was voted UK's Best Agency Recruiter (MARA 2017).
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning agencies in the industry.