An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Campaign Manager to join a leading distributor of own brand and branded beauty products based in Tamworth. Supplying to both Professionals and Retailers, they have a passion for the brands they work with and scour the globe to bring the best of the best to their customers.
The Role: The Campaign Manager will focus on the company's largest brand and be responsible for all brand activation with a possibility to oversee other brands when required by the business. The role is multi-channel to ensure all consumer touch points are reached including owning all in store campaigns as well as understanding digital marketing, as collaboration with the digital team will be frequent. There will also be a strong focus on building key partner relationships and negotiating agreements and therefore you will have strong consumer knowledge and demonstrate this confidently.
- Own and deliver the annual marketing plan
- Implement a marketing strategy in line with the forecasted sales growth
- Strong creative writing skills to create copy for all marketing materials
- Project mange all exhibitions and experiential events
- Build and maintain strong partner relationships and handle all consumer media/PR
- Manage all POS, marketing communications and promotional activity; ensuring all brand guidelines are met
- Social media and influencer marketing
- Collaboration with whole marketing team to support business needs
The candidate: To be considered for the Campaign Manager role you must have worked in a consumer environment such as retail or leisure and travel where the end customer is always in mind. You will be able to demonstrate successfully building relationships and negotiating agreements with key retail partners as well as strong creative writing skills and previous multi-channel marketing experience. Commercial acumen is essential for this role, along with an understanding of millennial customers.
The role would suit an existing Campaign Executive, Campaign Coordinator, Trade Marketing Executive, Brand Activation Executive or Retail Marketing Executive looking for more responsibility and diversity in their role.
The role will be office based in Tamworth, a short distance from the M42 with a salary of £24,000-£28,000 DoE
Campaign Manager, Tamworth, £24,000 - £28,000
Apply for Campaign Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly