Content creation, CMS and developed social media communities for a large, high profile charity or health/science service? Read on about this fab job!
Digital Officer - £32,000-£34,000 - London
Our client is a hugely ambitious medical charity and things are moving and developing quickly. They have moved from being a small, home-grown charity to something of a powerhouse with lots of initiative that will change the face of cancer treatment across the world. Their marketing team is friendly, supportive and forward thinking so this is a great time to join as they really invest in their staff's progression.
As a highly motivated Digital Officer you will be working closely with the Charity Digital Manager to maintain and build the charity's presence across a diverse digital estate. An excellent communicator with a collaborative attitude this role will see you working across a number of stakeholders in the Trust.
Your typical day will involve:
- Management of their website and related social media channels as well as content creation and content performance analysis.
- Growing the reach of the content and embedding digital best practice
- Effectively communicating with stakeholders and colleagues to challenge preconceptions and negotiate and influence.
The successful Digital Officer in this role will be happy to take initiative and be hands on.
They will also have:
- Experience in a charity, the NHS, health/science organisation or a large, high profile, complex organisation
- Content creation experience
- Significant digital publishing using CMS and website analytics (Google Analytics)
- Developing social media communities and posting on popular social media channels.
- An interest in different methods of digital communications and marketing
Sounding like the digital role for you? APPLY NOW!
Digital Officer - £32,000-£34,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.
Apply for Digital Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly