Co-Head of Planning (Part-time) Advertising Trade Body - London
Are you an experienced Planning Director, Business Director or Account Director looking for a new challenge in adland?
The internal agency of a well known advertising trade body is looking to hire an experienced Co-Head of Plannng from the advertising, marketing or media agency space to join their Brand Relations team.
This is a part time role (3-4 days a week) with the primary function to build advertiser relationships The Co-Head of Planning will jointly head up a team which manages the communications and services for agencies and brands.
You’ll work with a team to deliver training sessions, bespoke presentations, creating events through to building relationships with key stakeholders.
The key elements of the role will be as follows-
- Lead the organisation’s planning and strategy offering
- Develop a strategy that ensures the organisation has contact with all major brands
- Work with the senior team to execute this strategy by through meetings and presentations.
- Be the expert on category specific challenges and opportunities faced by advertisers
- Build relationships with key members of the media agency community
- Oversee media agency relationships and training programmes.
- Manage and mentor a Planning Controller
- Liaising with agencies and brands to support them in their ad planning needs
- Judging the trade body advertising planning awards.
The Ideal Candidate
Coming from a media or creative agency you’ve got an in-depth knowledge of traditional advertising channels as well as understanding marketing objectives and challenges advertisers face. You’ll be well versed in the fundamental principles that drive marketing effectiveness and have a passion for all advertising mediums. Of course, you have excellent presentation and communication skills and an obsessive attention to detail.
The successful candidate will be creative, collaborative, positive and persuasive, able to interact with research colleagues, agencies, advertisers, journalists and, not least, the Board. You’re an inspirational leader, able to motivate staff and encourage collaboration and teamwork.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for flexibility and consistency in their job, whilst remaining in a highly influential position in a well-respected marketing body at the heart of the advertising industry.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Co-Head of Planning (Part-time) Advertising Trade Body - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly