Digital Marketing Manager
This role would suit a very hands on, organised and analytical person who has extensive experience in lead generation/nurturing, and managing the overall marketing strategy within a B2B Tech environment. Ideally, the successful candidate will have proven experience with website transformation (WordPress), SEO and programmatic.
- Devise creative strategies and techniques to drive sign ups/ new leads based on their target personas and verticals
- Utilising the right mix or paid (e.g SEM, PPC, content syndication) and owned media (website, SEO, social) to drive growth
- Create automation programs using Pardot to drive existing opportunities to convert
- Work closely with sales team to monitor inbound lead handover/ reporting and support with messaging and communications strategy
- Maximise exposure of new product launches to key audience across different channels including PPC, retargeting, paid and organic /social
- Organise events
- Support content creation/editing with content marketing manager
If you would like to work for the company that believes Marketing, as an integrated corporate function is fundamental to the delivery of the business strategy, then you should apply with your CV.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly