FMCG New Project Activation Manager (Europe) - 6-12m FTC
Urgently seeking a New Project Activation Manager for Europe for a 6-12 month fixed term contract at a central London based FMCG business - a leading global manufacturer of consumer goods. You'll be responsible for project management of new product launches, including artwork and packaging updates for EU retail customers.
The candidate will have a strong experience in managing new product launches with retailers, ideally in private label. You'll be comfortable working in an international, entrepreneurial and fast paced environment and must understand the needs of customers. You'll possess excellent organisational and project management skills and detailed knowledge of the artwork development process. You'll be well rounded with a 'can-do' attitude and the ability to work closely and cooperatively with cross functional and international teams. German language skills and experience in private label are an advantage.
- Implement and Lead critical path of product line introductions and packaging artwork by working closely with suppliers, customers, design agencies and internal cross-functional teams including Operations, QA, R&D, Sales and Marketing.
- Work with a multitude of packaging and artwork systems.
- Ensure processes are followed through to approvals
- Support local UK and EU colleagues to realise NPD opportunities
- Manage internal and external resources, as necessary, to execute projects.
- Conduct regular project meetings with both EU teams and when required hold conference calls with international or global teams.
- Manage internal approval systems and artwork files.
- Execute product launches within agreed Critical paths.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Artwork and packaging coordination.
- Proven track record of successfully managing new product and packaging artwork launches for retail customers.
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Project and ideally Illustrator.
- Ability to learn internal and external customer system programs.
- Experience in working with suppliers in the Far East.
- Strong project management experience - attention to detail.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities at one time, with minimum supervision.
- Takes initiative, plans and prioritizes well in a multi-tasking environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and internationally some (international travel could be required)
- Strong interpersonal, writing, verbal, and communication skills
*Please note we try to respond to all applications but due to the volume we receive sometimes we're not able to get back to all unsuccessful candidates. If your application has been successful you can expect to hear from us within 2-5 days.