FMCG Senior Brand Manager - North London
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Brand Manager to join an established yet entrepreneurial FMCG business with a passion for food and market leading brands based in North London. In this role you will be responsible for developing and implementing a clear brand vision and 3 year strategic plan that step changes brand performance through growth in sales, profit and market share whilst also delivering competitive advantage through the creation of new market opportunities.
This is the biggest SBM position in the team working on the most important brand in the portfolio needing a good all-rounder in FMCG brand management to manage a meaty budget across ATL/BTL (including TV, OOH, Press, Radio, Digital) as well as lead agency relationships and manage innovation. You'll also have strong commercial acumen with P&L experience and high levels of ownership.
Key accountabilities include:
- Develop, deliver and evaluate brand plans (annual and 3 year) including: brand positioning, performance analysis, communications strategy, promotions strategy
- NPD pipeline & launch, in conjunction with Head of Innovation
- Leveraging learnings and insights gained from research, as well as trade and sales intelligence
- P&L management
- Liaise with and manage internal stakeholders to ensure alignment against plans
The successful candidate will have:
- FMCG (ideally food) experience; Brand Strategy and Planning; Commercial & Financial Skills; Brand Communications; Consumer Research and Analysis; NPD/Innovation, Digital communications
- Accountability; financial acumen and commerciality; ability to drive and lead; pragmatic 'can do' attitude
- Able to be flexible in hours of work and willing to travel with genuine interest in food
- Relevant UK Degree or equivalent
An great opportunity to join a business that's deep in authenticity and has a real passion for food and the high quality of its products. A warm, friendly, collaborative yet fast paced and driven business with a very forward thinking approach to agile working and flexibility. Non-hierarchical, very open organisation with an approachable leadership team that are open to new thinking - cash rich so always room for great ideas to be made reality if there's a good business case and enough passion behind it to push it through. One direct report. Very competitive salary that could suit a high performing Brand Manager taking a step up or a more seasoned Senior Brand Manager looking for a new challenge.
*Please note we try to respond to all applications but due to the volume we receive sometimes we're not able to get back to all unsuccessful candidates. If your application has been successful you can expect to hear from us within 2-5 days.
Apply for FMCG Senior Brand Manager - North London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly