Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager
An exciting Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager opportunity has arisen to join a leading professional services business that has ambitious future-plans.
This position will be well suited to someone who is passionate about delivering a best in class online customer experience.
As Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Help to execute and manage CRO testing roadmap
- Develop hypotheses, create briefs and guide our CRO developers in the creation and launch of A/B, MVT and personalisation tests
- Quantitative user data analysis using Adobe Site Catalyst
- Working closely with IT to prioritise web changes and day to day agency management.
- Working with the acquisition marketing team to optimise landing pages
This is a company who really values people, they require an individual who has:
- Experience working on or running conversion rate optimisation (CRO) programmes
- Proven track record of delivering uplift in conversion and income per sale
- Hands on experience with A/B testing tools such as Optimizely or similar
- Experience using web analytics platforms such as Adobe Site Catalyst or similar
- Excellent communication skills and experience with stakeholder management
Apply for Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly