Project Marketing Executive - Spanish Speaking
We are working with a global real estate group who invest in, build and manage developments in major cities and aim to promote sustainability through intelligent design.
They have exciting developments in Spain and this role will primarily focus on building the awareness of these as well as other key locations across Europe.
You will work closely with local Spanish communities, press and agencies and therefore it is essential you speak Spanish. You will be reporting into the Regional Managing Director and also be part of the UK focused marketing team.
- Deliver full mix marketing campaigns that align with the wider brand
- Manage agencies and suppliers both in London and Spain
- Project management of ongoing campaigns and longer term schemes
- Undertake market research and competitor analysis
- Regular travel to Spain and Europe to run on site campaigns
- Manage all marketing and branding collateral including regular content production
- Work closely with local media and PR agencies to generate awareness
- Proven track record of running multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Experience of managing agencies or working with press
- Experience of marketing within the property sector
- Fluent in Spanish
- Collaborated closely with colleagues in sales teams